RPG conversion samples
- Use RPG to process CSV files. A little exercise where we store RPG data records as CSV files readable in Excel and process them with RPG programs.
- Generate a graphical user interface. The RPG converter lets you generate the code architecture that you want. Here we use it to generate GUI code to visualize graphically how RPG file operations work.
- How to remove intermediate files. It is common for RPG programs to communicate through temporary intermediate files. With the RPG converter, you can generate Java programs that use in-memory buffers instead.
- EXFMT and the web. How to get around inversion of control and turn your RPG program into a Java-based web application.
- Convert Java to RPG and increase developer productivity 20x.
New conversion examples will be announced in the newsletter. Subscribe to receive the updates.